Saturday, October 22, 2011

There's always a first!

So here's a new first for me! I'm starting a blog! As  a "girl" in my late 20's, with an amazing husband, awesome family, great job, kind and thoughtful friends, and truly blessed by her church, what more could a girl want? Right? Well... with all of that and much, much more, there's so much rolling around in my head that I'm finally succumbed to the fact that I need to take the time to write it down. Where that time will be coming from, I don't know! But it's worth a try, right?

So, thinking about a blog title... I was stumped.

  • Do I want my blog to be about teaching? There's always so much to share!
  • Should it be about sharing my passion for craftiness and cooking/baking? (And of course, my new found love for pinterest?
  • Could I write about my adventures and forgetfulness? (Like the fact that I've lost my driver's license twice in past 6 weeks?) ok... that's just frustrating, but I do have some great stories of my adventures!
  • Should it be about my constant struggle to "BE" the best I can be? ... I know, I know. Only by God's grace can I be the person He made me to be!

So, it all comes down to this. My blog should be about all of those things! I AM all of those things! God has blessed me more than I can even understand. And I want to share all of those complicated things wrapped up in this simple girl... BLESSED BY GOD! So, be prepared. Some days might be some fun pics of my creations and other days, I might just show you a little bit of my heart! Of all of the things to come, I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment